COVID-19 has drastically impacted our pork industry.
ISU has put together a list of contact people who can help you discuss the following topics: adjusting diets to alter growth, financial management strategies, management of pregnant sows, and more information on euthanasia.
Click here for a full list of topics and contacts:
Covid-19 is having a huge impact on businesses, families, and our economy right now. Local and Federal agencies have recently announced new programs that could help support small business owners. We've put together some summary information and links for our customers below:
The CARES Act is a 349 billion Paycheck Protection Program federally-guaranteed loans for small employers and eligible self-employed individuals impacted by COVID-19. Are you eligible? Find more here.
- Paycheck Protection Program Fact Sheet - Click here.
- Paycheck Protection Lender Application Form - Click here.
The IRS recently postponed the filing of federal income tax returns and any income tax payments until July 15, 2020. This is solely for the following:
- Federal income tax payments (including payments of tax on self-employment income) due on April 15, 2020, pertaining to the taxpayer's 2019 taxable year
- Federal income tax returns due on April 15, 2020, pertaining to the filer's 2019 taxable year, and
- Federal estimated income tax payments (including payments of tax on self-employment income) due on April 15, 2020, for the taxpayer's 2020 taxable year
They are also accepting more digital signatures on certain documents. Find more information on tax postponement and digital signatures here.
South Dakota Announces Relief Fund
Governor Noem recently announced a small business relief fund for those small business in response to COVID-19. For all the information on the package and to see if your business qualifies click here.