Sanborn $5,000 OFFICIAL RULES:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Sanborn $5000 begins on 9/20/21 at 7:00am and ends on 10/30/21 at 11:59pm. There will be a drawing each Monday for the previous week’s winner.
9/20/21 at 7am – 9/25/21 at 11:59pm
9/27/21 at 7am – 10/2/21 at 11:59pm
10/4/21 at 7am – 10/9/21 at 11:59pm
10/11/21 at 7am – 10/16/21 at 11:59pm
10/18/21 at 7am – 10/23/21 at 11:59pm
10/25/21 at 7am – 10/30/21 at 11:59pm
The sponsor is Farmers Co-operative Society, Sioux Center, Iowa (“FCS”) with a principal place of business address at 317 3rd St. NW, Sioux Center, Iowa 51250. Participating in the drawing, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the drawing. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the drawing.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of United States of America who are 18 or older. Sponsor, and their respective, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, and each of their respective officers, are ineligible to enter or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. restricted by law.
3. PRIZE: Weekly Prize: Each week a winner will receive a $5,000 check.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER:
Enter the Drawing during the Promotion Period by delivering 5,000 bushels of beans OR 10,000 bushels of corn to the FCS Sanborn location in Sanborn Iowa.
Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Weekly Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about Monday from 7am – 9am after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final.
6. RETAIL VALUE AND STATEMENT OF ODDS: The prize is $5,000 (Retail value: $5,000). The odds of winning a prize is six (6) out of 4,000.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by phone at the phone number provided in Control approximately two hours after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize as directed by Sponsor within one day of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Drawing; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Drawing; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Drawing.
If, for any reason, the Drawing is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Drawing the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
10. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
Farmers Coop Society will announce the winners on all of our social media platforms. By accepting the prize, the winner is releasing us to use their image and their name on our social media platforms.