On Monday February 4th, Elite Crop members gathered for the 8th Annual Elite Crop Member Meeting in Sheldon, IA. About 65 producers were in attendance and were updated on roughly 840,000 acres worth of local group data that was gathered during the 2018 growing season.
This data is used by members to assist them in making more informed decisions that will increase yields and improve their profitability. Other topics discussed during the meeting were:
- the future of agriculture
- demonstrations on different ways to maximize your ROI on your pesticide investments
- new mobile apps available to members for accessing their data
- grain & market outlooks from ISU’s Dr. Chad Hart
- overall update on Farmers Coop Society
Elite Crop is a great program to help you get value out of the large amounts of data you collect every year. From grid sampling and VR nutrient applications to VR planting/multi-hybrid prescriptions and yield data, Elite Crop is the solution for all of your agronomic data needs.
To find out how Elite Crop could benefit you and your operation, please talk to your local Agronomist or call Cody Van Drie at 712-348-4064!